Evan in Riverside
Single Family Attached Garage 2,110 SqFt 3 Bdrm 2.5 Bath 9' CeilingBuy this home
About this Quick Possession
The Evan model features 2,110 square feet of living space, 3 large bedrooms, a huge bonus room, upper floor laundry and so much more. What ever your needs are, the Evan model can accommodate them!Contact us about this Quick Possession
- Open to below feature to take your breath away
- Grand kitchen with eating bar on island & hood fan above stove in the kitchen
- Full Quartz through the house in kitchen, bathrooms, etc.
- Walk-through pantry from the garage for easily putting groceries away
- Extra large dining area to host gatherings
- Spacious bonus room to do with as you like
- Gorgeous Master Ensuite with drop-in tub and separate shower
- Plenty of windows to allow for maximum light
Evan in Riverside Floor Plan
This quick possession is based off of one of our models but there may be some adjustments to the home that are not shown on these plans. If you would like to learn more about this specific home and get the most accurate floor plans please contact us for more information. Depending on the stage of this build, some additional customizations may still be made.
Contact us about this quick possession
Or contact our area manager for more details:
The Home Model
This quick possession is based off our home model, the Evan.
Although this quick possession may have some variations from the original model plan, you can visit our Evan model page for full details & floor plans.
Nature’s Wonder at Your Doorstep
Easily accessible from Ray Gibbon Drive and McKenney Avenue, Riverside offers abundant natural landscapes – including the picturesque Sturgeon River, White Spruce Forest and Big Lake. Nature hikes, canoeing, bird watching and other outdoor adventures begin right in your own...