Posted on Jun 21, 2021 in News
There is an element of luck to selling a home fast, but if you’re doing everything right on your end, it’s only a matter of time before the right buyer comes along. However, if you’re failing to take the necessary steps to optimize your home for a fast sale, you may be turning off potential buyers!
To sell your home fast, you have to take an active role in the process. Don’t sit back and wait for the buyer who can see past potential flaws. Do your homework, make fixes, and go out of your way to show just how great your property is.
5 Tips to Selling Your Home Fast
1. Hire a reliable and experienced real estate agent, who knows marketing and staging like breathing.
2. A simple marketing tactic brings you viewers from around the area, but a good market tactic brings in people from farther away, such as teaser previews before the open houses
3. Online real estate websites make the best option for the online marketing of houses and properties in the current tech-dependent times. These websites are usually privacy protected and allow viewing options to members and agents only.
4. Use the Internet to your advantage. Almost everyone is connected to social media and it is a great way to get the word across thousands to millions of people in a jiffy. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat; whichever and however many you feel comfortable with you can use with ease.
5. Use print options; consider advertisements printed in the local papers, flyers, ad boards, and in the area or building community centers.
Now that you have spread the word around, make sure that the staging you have put up lives up to the mark. It should not be overwhelming but enough to attract and build good energy.
San Rufo is an award-winning home builder know for our quality craftsmanship and high-end customizable designs. If you’re thinking of building a new home in Edmonton or the surrounding area, we invite you to explore the San Rufo difference.